Out of any award that I’ve been nominated for by a fellow blogger, this is most definitely the one I am most honoured to accept. The Butterfly Light Award recognises those bloggers who spread a little happiness and joy, and we all know how much I love a little bit of happiness in life. Thank you Becka Rooney for nominating me 🙂
The conditions for accepting this award are as follows:
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog or a pingback.
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks or http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph!) entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” or “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
How I’m a Positive Influence
I am generally a very happy person who genuinely wants to motivate, inspire and make people happy. I nearly always have a smile on my face, so much so that people always ask how I am so happy all of the time. I like to think that my positive outlook rubs off on people every so often and therefore contributes to a happier workplace and society. Negativity is not something I allow in my life anymore and although it sounds cliché, I truly always try to make the best out of bad situations. I openly live my life by all those cheesy quotes that everyone secretly adores!! But the main reason that I am a positive influence is because I surround myself with amazing people everyday who make being happy naturally easy (see.. I’m an utter cheeseball!!)
There are so many bloggers that inspire and motivate me but here are three blogs that make me very happy lately.
Please don’t forget to check them out and share the love 🙂
Smile, laugh and shine always!